Wednesday, September 14, 2011

photography

My favorite thing to do in the world is hunt so for me to see pictures of deer and other wild life it makes me excited for the seasons. While looking at pictures of different deer and the way the picture is clear and unique i think to myself how i would like to be able to take  a picture of the animal i am about to shoot. This season i am going to plan on taking a picture of the deer i shoot before i actually take the animal. To some people this might seem odd but i would like to remember how the animal i killed was standing or sitting and if i am able to take a picture of it i will be able to re live it.So this is my plan for the following season and i will try and show everyone on my blog the picture when i get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment